Interested to get really good, high resolution images from your XL??
Our Saturn system is the right system for you. It has the highest quality-to-cost ratio on the market.
take a look at the following sample bitmaps: a hires scan and an extraction (of still 1000×800 pixels!):
We currently have two Saturn systems left in stock !
You will get a huge! 15% discount on the system price
if you place your order before December 31st, 2014!
Interested ? Contact us via our contact form!
With a passive system you are definetely stuck with the limitations of the SEM scan generator :
- the scan modes were not designed with digital imaging in mind
- they are fixed, no way to adapt them to your needs
- the micron bar info has a non-negligible error in the range of 5..9%
- very often the beam resolution does not match the bitmap resolution
- you have no control on the residual noise as you have no control on the scan time.
But using our active system brings you many new features and capabilities :
- nearly unlimited freedom in defining your image size – and frame time!
- you get a reliable micron bar info at the bottom of your bitmap (error level <<1%)
- you get a bitmap size that matches your scan resolution
- you have a set of tools for enhancing your job productivity on the SEM
The only goal when working on a SEM is to produce images; annotation, archving is done later, on another workstation, as working on a SEM costs $$$ and many people use it…
And our Saturn system is good, at a very affordable price.
An new exciting feature has been added to the Saturn system: it gives you the opportunity to rise the accuracy of the measurements to typically 0.5% !
Thanks to extended calibration routines, you can get rid of the influence of the spot size of acceleration voltage.
And the final pixel distortion (error between the X and Y sizes of the pixel) can be reduced to nearly ZERO.
Interested? contact us! A series of new installations is planned in the U.S. around the end of June and we can demo the system in your lab.
Look at these differences !
You could think that full res bitmaps are not useful – they are ! They provide unexpected details, or give you noiseless bitmaps when required !
The ORION user’s manual can be download/viewed from here (part1) and here (part2).
The latest, currently available software revision is now 1.03. There are three ways of downloading it:
- by downloading the full package 185MB with demo images or 20MB without images
- by downloading only the files required to update your system
The installation procedures can be downloaded from here.
The user’s manual can be download/viewed from here.
Welcome to our new WEB site ! After trying many times to locate and contact the designer of the previous Orion site, we have decided to redesign it completely and to make it interactive and LIVE. You will find many new, useful features that will help you get a much better idea about the Orion and Saturn systems.
After registration you will automatically receive the regular updates that will be posted on this site. As a rep/dealer you will also receive the technical posts reserved to our dealers. So please register !!
Use LindIn or Facebook to spread contents announcements !
To contact us, use the “Contact Us” page or email us at support [at] or sales [at] SemImaging.eu.